Sunday, October 12, 2008

Anne Frank 54321

5 Comments
1-If I was in Anne’s position I will be very scared when they told me that they will going to bring my father to one the camps.
2- I think that its really cute that being so young she has a romantic life.
3- I don’t think that it will be easy to find a place to hide because you just cant ask anyone you know.
4- I will turn crazy if I didn’t go outside and live in a small place and couldn’t even make a sound.
5- I will be the most happiest girl if my parents were like Anne’s parents because they only care that she is alive and polite and didn’t care about her grades.


4 Questions
1- How did the people tell his father he was going to the camp?
2- What is Anne thinking when she finds out when the anti-Jews want to bring them to a camp?
3- Dose she like Hello as much as he likes him?
4- how did the people find where thy were going to hide? Was it all by luck?


3 Vocabulary
1- Cum laude -with honor: used in diplomas to grant the lowest of three special honors for grades above the average
2-Scorched - damage the texture of
3-Van - from; of (used in Dutch personal names, originally to indicate place of origin).


2 Literary Terms
1- Simile - All’s fair love and war. Page 15
2- Onimonapia - and whoosh . . . . He was out the door page 16


1 Overview
1- Anne frank explain how was her life in her family and her school, then that she moves a place to hide so she or her family will go to a camp.

No comments: