Tuesday, October 14, 2008

2- Anne Frank 54321

5 Comments
1- I think that its sad that Anne doesn’t have a friend and her only friend is kitty that its her journal
2- Its very sad that Anne knows what might happen to her if the people find her and bring her to the camps.
3- I think that peter is going to be a great friend to Anne.
4- Since Anne was talking about boys and how that boys liked her maybe Peter is going to like her and maybe even have some romance together.
5- I will be terrified if I was her in hiding and I will turn crazy if I couldn’t go outside

4 questions
1- Does Anne like Peter more than friends will they have some romance?
2- How dose she not make any noise in a house don’t they fight like regular families do?
3- Is Anne franks neighbors suspicious she only talk about herself but not her surroundings outside the house?
4- what will be there reaction if the people go inside the house and search around their?

3 Vocabulary
1- Cushioned- A mat placed or attached beneath carpeting to provide softness and increase durability
2- Lugging - to pull or carry with force or effort: to lug a suitcase upstairs
3- Par - an equality in value or standing; a level of equality: The gains and the losses are on a par.

2- Literary Terms
1- Simile – “She got so tangled up in her words that she finally rose up” page 46

1 overview
Anne makes friends with a kid named Peter that is hidning with her and her family and find out more about the camps.

No comments: