5 Comments
1- I fell bad that Hanneli feels this way she feels bad about being in the secret Annex.
2- Hanneli compares being in the secret Annex as hell but if he goes to the camp I would agree with her if she said it was hell.
3- I can see that Anne is such a nice friend and only wants the best for them because she even prayed for her.
4- I feel bad for Anne because she was sick and she couldn’t even cough or sneeze.
5- I never new that staying in some place for a long time would cause frustration and wanting that they wanted to go outside.
4 Questions
1- Why does Anne pry for Hanneli a lot does she feel bad for her?
2- Why did everyone get a shoe and do things with it?
3- What will happen if the people heard her cough when she was sick?
4- Why would people go their and visit them in the secret Annex?
3 Vocabulary
1- Condolences- Often, condolences. expression of sympathy with a person who is suffering sorrow, misfortune, or grief
2- Garbled- to make unfair or misleading selections from or arrangement of (fact, statements, writings, etc.); distort: to garble a quotation
3- Beseeching- to implore urgently: They besought him to go at once.
2 Literary Terms
1- Direct characterization- “ decorated with cutouts and bows made of pink and blue carbon paper”
2- Simile- “our food lies heavily in our stomachs”
1 Overview
1- Anne feels bad for hanneli because she doesn’t like being in the Annex like most people their including Anne, Anne gets very sick and its really hard for her to be sick and live in the secret Annex, And many people go and visit her in the secret Annex.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment